We have a restricted team of professionals specialized in some specific product category, they are strategically located near the major production hubs to ensure that we can reach your factory timely.
Product Inspection in Myanmar | Quality Control in Myanmar
A leading 3rd party inspection company in Myanmar and Asia
Product Inspection in Myanmar?
Initial Production Check in Myanmar (IPC) to assess the production capacity and material’s quality.
- During Production Check in Myanmar (DUPRO) to track the quality and production progress.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection in Myanmar (PSI) is for detecting and solving the issues before the shipment.
- Container Loading Check in Myanmar (CLC) is to ensure that only approved products are shipped.
Factory and Ethical Audits in Myanmar?
- Supplier Verification Audit in Myanmar is the 1st contact with your potential supplier to avoid scams or inadequate suppliers.
- Social Audit (SA8000) in Myanmar is a certification standard to assess the supplier social practices in a workplace
- Factory Audit (ISO9000) in Myanmar this audit aims to ensure that you are working with the right partner in terms of capacity and capability
- Amazon FBA in Myanmar this is a specific inspection service adapted to Amazon sellers
Benefits of Quality Control when Importing from Myanmar
Our Myanmar team is stationed in Yangon, Mandalay and throughout the Myanmar territory. Our standard inspection fee in Myanmar is $240 all-inclusive. In Myanmar, our inspection team will ensure that your goods meet all regulations and requirements. For more information on our quality control Myanmar and other Asian countries, please contact us.
We go above and beyond to cover all quality aspects, we understand that every product and every factory is unique, therefore, our inspectors have been trained to be curious and remain alert throughout the inspection.
Transparent price, US$ 240 all included, there is absolutely no hidden or additional costs (bank charges, weekend or public holidays fees)
Clients are allowed to cancel or edit their booking until the day before inspection at 6 p.m (China Time). We don’t charge our client for any express booking or modifications fees.