Product Inspection in India | Quality Control in India
A leading 3rd party inspection company in India and Asia.
Product Inspection in India
Initial Production Check in India (IPC) to assess the production capacity and material’s quality.
- During Production Check in India (DUPRO) to track the quality and production progress.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection in India (PSI) is for detecting and solving the issues before the shipment.
- Container Loading Check in India (CLC) is to ensure that only approved products are shipped.
Factory and Ethical Audits in India?
- Supplier Verification Audit in India is the 1st contact with your potential supplier to avoid scams or inadequate suppliers.
- Social Audit (SA8000) in India is a certification standard to assess the supplier social practices in a workplace
- Factory Audit (ISO9000) in India this audit aims to ensure that you are working with the right partner in terms of capacity and capability
- Amazon FBA in India this is a specific inspection service adapted to Amazon sellers
Benefits of Quality Control when Importing from India
Our Indian team is stationed in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Karur and throughout the Indian territory. Our standard inspection fee in India is $240 all-inclusive. In India, our inspection team will ensure that your goods meet all regulations and requirements. For more information on our quality control India and other Asian countries, please contact us.
We go above and beyond to cover all quality aspects, we understand that every product and every factory is unique, therefore, our inspectors have been trained to be curious and remain alert throughout the inspection.
Transparent price, US$ 240 all included, there is absolutely no hidden or additional costs (bank charges, weekend or public holidays fees)
We have a restricted team of professionals specialized in some specific product category, they are strategically located near the major production hubs to ensure that we can reach your factory timely.
Clients are allowed to cancel or edit their booking until the day before inspection at 6 p.m (China Time). We don’t charge our client for any express booking or modifications fees.