We have a restricted team of professionals specialized in some specific product category, they are strategically located near the major production hubs to ensure that we can reach your factory timely.
Product Inspection in Vietnam | Quality Control in Vietnam
A leading 3rd party inspection company in Vietnam and Asia.
Product Inspection in Vietnam?
- Initial Production Check in Vietnam (IPC) to assess the production capacity and material’s quality.
- During Production Check in Vietnam (DUPRO) to track the quality and production progress.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection in Vietnam (PSI) is for detecting and solving the issues before the shipment.
- Container Loading Check in Vietnam (CLC) is to ensure that only approved products are shipped.
Factory and Ethical Audits in Vietnam?
- Supplier Verification Audit in Vietnam is the 1st contact with your potential supplier to avoid scams or inadequate suppliers.
- Social Audit (SA8000) in Vietnam is a certification standard to assess the supplier social practices in a workplace
- Factory Audit (ISO9000) in Vietnam this audit aims to ensure that you are working with the right partner in terms of capacity and capability
- Amazon FBA in Vietnam this is a specific inspection service adapted to Amazon sellers
Benefits of Quality Control when Importing from Vietnam
Our Vietnam team is stationed in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and throughout the Vietnamese territory. Our standard inspection fee in Vietnam is $240 all-inclusive. In Vietnam, our inspection team will ensure that your goods meet all regulations and requirements. For more information on our quality control services Vietnam and other Asian countries, please contact us.
We go above and beyond to cover all quality aspects, we understand that every product and every factory is unique, therefore, our inspectors have been trained to be curious and remain alert throughout the inspection.
Transparent price, US$ 240 all included, there is absolutely no hidden or additional costs (bank charges, weekend or public holidays fees)
Clients are allowed to cancel or edit their booking until the day before inspection at 6 p.m (China Time). We don’t charge our client for any express booking or modifications fees.