Product Inspection in Quality Control Philippines?
Initial Production Check in the Philippines (IPC) to assess the production capacity and material’s quality.
- During Production Check in the Philippines (DUPRO) to track the quality and production progress.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection in the Philippines (PSI) is for detecting and solving the issues before the shipment.
- Container Loading Check in the Philippines (CLC) is to ensure that only approved products are shipped.
Factory and Ethical Audits in Quality Control Philippines?
- Supplier Verification Audit in the Philippines is the 1st contact with your potential supplier to avoid scams or inadequate suppliers.
- Social Audit (SA8000) in the Philippines is a certification standard to assess the supplier social practices in a workplace
- Factory Audit (ISO9000) in the Philippines this audit aims to ensure that you are working with the right partner in terms of capacity and capability
- Amazon FBA in the Philippines this is a specific inspection service adapted to Amazon sellers
Benefits of Quality Control when Importing from Quality Control Philippines
Our Filipino team is stationed in Manila and Cebu the Philippines territory. Our standard inspection fee in the Philippines is $240 all-inclusive. In the Philippines, our inspection team will ensure that your goods meet all regulations and requirements. For more information on our quality control Philippines and other Asian countries, please contact us.
We go above and beyond to cover all quality aspects, we understand that every product and every factory is unique, therefore, our inspectors have been trained to be curious and remain alert throughout the inspection.
Transparent price, US$ 240 all included, there is absolutely no hidden or additional costs (bank charges, weekend or public holidays fees)
Clients are allowed to cancel or edit their booking until the day before inspection at 6 p.m (China Time). We don’t charge our client for any express booking or modifications fees.