Product Inspection in Morocco | Quality Control in Morocco
A leading 3rd party inspection company in Morocco and Africa
Product Inspection in Morocco?
- Initial Production Check in Morocco (IPC) to assess the production capacity and material’s quality.
- During Production Check in Morocco (DUPRO) to track the quality and production progress.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection in Morocco (PSI) is for detecting and solving the issues before the shipment.
- Container Loading Check in Morocco (CLC) is to ensure that only approved products are shipped.
Factory and Ethical Audits in Morocco?
- Supplier Verification Audit in Morocco is the 1st contact with your potential supplier to avoid scams or inadequate suppliers.
- Social Audit (SA8000) in Morocco is a certification standard to assess the supplier social practices in a workplace
- Factory Audit (ISO9000) in Morocco this audit aims to ensure that you are working with the right partner in terms of capacity and capability
- Amazon FBA in Morocco this is a specific inspection service adapted to Amazon sellers
Benefits of Quality Control in Morocco
Our Moroccan team is stationed in Casablanca, Rabat, Fes, Tangier and throughout the Moroccan territory. Our standard inspection fee in Morocco is $240 all-inclusive. In Morocco, our inspection team will ensure that your goods meet all regulations and requirements. For more information on our quality control Morocco and other African countries, please contact us.
We go above and beyond to cover all quality aspects, we understand that every product and every factory is unique, therefore, our inspectors have been trained to be curious and remain alert throughout the inspection.
Transparent price, US$ 240 all included, there is absolutely no hidden or additional costs (bank charges, weekend or public holidays fees)
Clients are allowed to cancel or edit their booking until the day before inspection at 6 p.m (China Time). We don’t charge our client for any express booking or modifications fees.